Turn your photos into watercolor paintings with the 'Lovely Watercolor Effect Actions' by ShutterPro. If you need a product that will help you speed up your workflow, and add lots of creativity to your Photos, then this is the product for you.
About the Product:
- 1 Click Actions
- Easy to use
- Fully Editable
- Realistic Watercolor Effect
- Realistic Watercolor Paper Texture
- 3 Lovely Watercolor Smudge Brushes Included
- Works on Photos
- Works on Double Exposure and Black and White Photos
- Works Beautifully on Digital Paintings as well!
- Compatible with Photoshop CS6 and CC+
- The Actions require CameraRaw 7-8 or 9 to be installed.
Since the effect is on a 'Smart Object' Layer, everything is fully editable, which means that you will be able to tweak the settings to get the best, most realistic effect out of your photo. A short Video Tutorial is available for those who need a little help, please watch the video below.
Also, included as a bonus, there are also a set of 3 Watercolor Blend Brushes, that I highly recommend using with the 'Smudge Tool'. With these brushes, you will be able have a little fun and add a personal finish to the Watercolor Effect.
The brushes are great to blend certain areas (they work beautifully for hair, fur, trees and more), and therefore allowing you to add that splashy watercolor feel to your photo. (Yet another short Video Tutorial is available for those who need a little help, please watch the video below.
IMPORTANT! Make sure your language is set to "ENGLISH", if your language is anything else but that, the actions will give you many errors and they are literally not going to work.
Instructions on How to Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps:https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html
Photo Sources: I do not own, nor claim to own any rights to the photos used to create the presentation of this product. All rights are reserved to the respective owners. (none of the examples will be included in the download file)
The digital paintings I have used in my examples were created, and belong to the amazingly talented, Anna Dittmann.
Check her art out on:
- Official Website: http://annadittmann.com
- DeviantArt: http://escume.deviantart.com/
- Society6: https://society6.com/annadittmann
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annadittmannillustration/